Old Address: 15 South Street
Year built: c. 1910
Other names: Daley Cottage (1911), Allen Cottage (1929), DIS
Other information: A Dutch Colonial Revival apartment house, with three apartments, one on each floor, each with an eight by ten-foot cure porch.
It was the home of the Gordon Partridge family from 1945 to 1969.
From the NRHP form: A tall, three story gambrel-roofed dwelling of Colonial Revival design. Windows facing Clinton Avenue are mostly paired and of the double-hung type; there is a projecting pedimented entry at the northwest corner and a pedimented porte cochere that projects from the west elevation. Wood siding,vinyl
windows; asphalt roofing. This property includes a two-story carriage barn (contributing building) and a shed (non-contributing structure).