The Pink Palace

Address: 308 Park Avenue

Old Address: 135 Park Avenue

Other names: Charles M. Palmer House, Palmer Cottage (1911) DIS

Year built: c.1902; altered 1927

Other information: Built for Charles M. Palmer, it was later the home of Dr. William Steenken, the Director of Research at the Saranac Laboratory. A Mediterranean Revival-style residence designed by William H. Scopes and altered in 1927 by William G. Distin, Branch and Callanan, contractors

Other historic properties

Source

Comments