There is a typographical error— it should have read "Elise's pieces". Adirondack Daily Enterprise, February 15, 1957
Address: Site vacant, 2009. It is part of the Sears parking lot.
Old Address: 51 Main Street
The Pot Shop was a potting studio and pottery shop run by Elise and Mott Chapin during the 1950s in a very small building (next door to today's Adirondack Artists Guild) that had been a cab stand.
Other historic properties
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.