Roberson Cottage

Address: 110 Kiwassa Road

Old Address: 47 Riverside Drive

Other names:

Year built:1905 (tax map data)

Other information: Esther Mirick stated in 1983 that this was always a private home, not a cure facility.1  Rhoda Distin, the sister of William G. Distin, the architect, married Charles F. Roberson. The house is still in Roberson family ownership in 2021.

The former Boyce and Roberson brick business block is at the corner of Church and Woodruff Streets, where evidence of their sign has been freshly repainted (c. 2020).

Other historic properties



1. Notes from an interview with Esther Mirick by Mary Hotaling, 10/17/1983.