Address: 36 St. Bernard Street
Old Address: 16 St. Bernard Street
Other information: Home of Wallace Murray in 1902.
It was the home of Grover C. Wilson from 1948 to 1979. He operated Grover Wilson, Road Industrial Bridge Supplies, Graders, Rollers, Trailers, Culvert Pipe, Plow Blades at this address in the 1950s, and Wilson Grove Machinery Company at 75 Main Street.
It was the site of the offices of Steve Buzzell from 1980 to 1982.