Address: 127 Olive Street
Old Address: 27 Olive Street
Year built: c. 1890
Other information: A large, open veranda wraps the southern and eastern sides; the easternmost portion is glazed, with two large cure porches above.
The house was owned by the Seeley family from 1890 to 1978, Mrs. Margaret Seeley operating it as a registered private sanitarium for a number of years.