Address: 23 River Street
Old Address: 12 River Street
Other names: Leonard & Co. (1895), Lake Flour Bakery (1995 -)
Year built: before 1895
Other information: This building was the site of Leonard's in 1895. From 1899 to at least 1933 it was used as a residence. It later became a service station, and then the Lake Flour Bakery in 1995.
2010-11-15 09:07:11 The Vosburgh House (with tower) in left front of St. Bernard's Church was where the "new" building formerly housing the NYS employment office is now. —MaryHotaling