Old Address: Lake Avenue (1902); 23 Lake Street (1911)
Spring Rock Cottage on Lake Avenue was listed in the 1902 Directory. Mrs. John Brennan was the proprietor, and the cost was $10 to $12 per week that year. In the 1911 Disinfection Records, the address was given as 23 Lake Street.
Homer L. Sampson was a patient living at Spring Rock Cottage when he was examined by a Dr. Griffith on July 18, 1910. He was 30 years old, married and from New York City.