Address: 136 Main St.
Old Address: 119 Main St.
Year built: 1891
Architect: J. Lawrence Aspinwall
When the Franklin County Library was moved to the St. Luke's Parish House, it was renamed the Adirondack Library; it was used as such for fifteen years starting in 1892. There were 4,000 volumes. At closing time, it was a popular meeting spot after skating, hiking or snow-shoeing, as there was usually a fire in the fireplace and a teapot on the stove. It was also used for parties, amateur theatricals, musicals and activities.