Adirondack Daily Enterprise, October 13, 1982, captioned "In 1929 this house was moved down the hill in front of the Will Rogers Hospital [where it served as a cure cottage for the National Vaudeville Artists] to its present location on Lake Flower Ave. (now Taylor's Taxidermy). The house was moved by Branch and Callanan. and Bill Harvey was superintendent of the move."Address: 168 Lake Flower Avenue

Old Address: 541 Lake Flower Avenue

Other names: Adirondack Lakes and Trails Outfitters

Year built:

Taylor's Taxidermy was operated by Jack Taylor from 1958 until 1989.

Adirondack Daily Enterprise, October 22, 1958

Other historic properties

Comments