Adirondack Daily Enterprise, March 25, 1953

Address:

Old Address: 153 Lake Flower Avenue

Other names:

Year built:

The Porch advertised in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise from 1952 to 1953.

Not to be confused with the Noyes Cottage at 16 Helen Street, which Glenn and Susan Arnold operated as a bed and breakfast called "The Porches" in the late 20th century.

Other historic properties

Comments