William H. Symonds was a New York City architect who designed several buildings in the North Country, notably the Swenson Camp on Upper Saranac Lake.

In December 1892, the Malone Palladium reported that Symonds, whose office was at 160 Fifth Avenue, had designed the new depot in Malone at the junction of the Adirondack & St. Lawrence Railroad and the Ogdensburg and Lake Champlain Rail Road, and was to design the cottage that E. P. Swenson intended to build near the Wawbeek on Upper Saranac Lake the next spring.

In November 1906, when his office was at 23 West 24th Street, N.Y., the Symonds office produced a "List to accompany a Map of Proposed Changes in Roads on Rustic Lodge property."

In 1913 they produced a drawing for a business block in Saranac Lake.