Williams Cottage

Address: 15 Cliff Road

Old Address: 50 Baker Street

Other names: McBean Cottage (1929) DIS

Year built: before 1929

According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Williams Cottage, run by Mrs. Henry Brainerd Williams, had room for seven patients, had seven cure porches and charged $20-50 per week.

Norwegian discoverer and ethnographer Carl Sofus Lumholtz stayed here from December 1921 to May 1922, before his death from T.B.

Other historic properties

Comments