Address: 60 Kiwassa Road, on account of street name change
Old Address: 25 Maple Street (1911); 25 Riverside Drive, on account of street name change
Other names: Miss Gussie Schweid Cottage (1920s), Lorvey Cottage (1928), Lowery Cottage (1928), Lamy Cottage (1929), Loway Cottage (1930); DIS
Year built: about 1907
Other information: A boardinghouse-style cure cottage, dominated by an open veranda, glazed at both ends. There is an eight by eight-foot, glazed cure porch above the veranda on the south elevation accessible from a bedroom.
The house was registered as a private sanatorium operated as a boarding house by Mrs. William Mulflur in 1927, and by Sam Green in 1931. The house was probably built for E. Franklin Musselman who lived there from 1910 to 1915.