Welcome to the LocalWiki about anything and everything in the city of Irvine and the University of California, Irvine! This LocalWiki is an open repository of substantive to trivial collective insider knowledge.
If you're new, read the Irvine Wiki Guide and help build Irvine Wiki. Just make an account and start editing. We all know you're browsing this wiki instead of working or paying attention in class, so why not contribute? Lost or just have more questions? Check out the Irvine Wiki FAQ.
The UCI Nuclear Reactor is a 250 kilowatt steady-state power Mark I TRIGA research reactor at UCI located underneath Rowland Hall since November 1969. It is owned and operated by the Department of Chemistry for use in radiochemistry applications. The primary function of the reactor is to support the educational programs at UCI. Read More...
- Irvine Company, The Master Plan, Villages of Irvine
- Irvine Unified School District, Concordia University, Irvine Valley College
- Irvine Spectrum Center, The Market Place, Neighborhood Centers
- Orange County Great Park
- Apartments, Churches, Recreation, Restaurants, Real Estate
- Local Politics and Elections
- Campus, Campus Buildings, Schools of UCI
- Campus Housing, Off Campus Housing
- Freshmen, Electronic Resources
- Welcome Week, Celebrate UCI, UCI Traditions
- Student Center, University Center, Campus Plaza
- ASUCI, New University, Student Organizations, KUCI
- Transportation, UCI Parking, UCI Police
- UCI Wish List, Free Food, Free Beer
- Costa Mesa, Lake Forest, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Tustin
- John Wayne Airport
- Fashion Island
- Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm