|Attorneys, Lawyers provides information shoppers about attorneys, and law firms in the greater Ithaca area as well as information about finding an attorney and legal resources.|
Do You Need an Attorney?
If you think you might need an attorney and are nervous about finding a reliable one you might visit the Monroe County Bar Association (MCBA)'s "How to Choose a Lawyer" Website. The site is an unbiased resource for the public and provides guidance in finding and choosing the right lawyer for your legal matter. It also provides:
- Ways to Find a Lawyer - resources available to help you find a lawyer. You can also find direct Family Lawyers Melbourne
- Fees and Costs - how much will it cost you
- Your Clients Rights
- Preparation - how to prepare to meet with your attorney
- MCBA Lawyer Referral Service - $40 fee (some waived) gets 1/2 hour of consultation to see if you need a lawyer and determine next steps
- MCBA Links links to other legal resources
Please Help: We hope some Ithaca Wikians will share their experiences if they have retained the services of an attorney or law firm.
Attorneys by Area of Law
Lists only the names, contact information and such listed only once in the list above.