The most well known part of Ithaca is downtown, known as the Commons, where the street was converted to a pedestrian mall in 1974, with extra wide sidewalks and pavilions for events, micro playgrounds and art pieces. For an in depth read about Ithaca, check Wikipedia's Ithaca,_New_York and Ithaca_Commons pages.
Information sources for Ithaca:
- Ithaca Wikipedia Article
- Our City Website
- Town of Ithaca Website
- DownTownIthaca.com Ithaca Downtown Partnership
- VisitIthaca.com - our Convention and Visitors Bureau
- IthacaMaps.org - mapping and demographics for Ithaca
- Information Sites - Ithaca:
Ithaca Guides with reviews
- Ithaca on CitySearch.com - lots of dining, entertainment, shopping and retail info with reviews.
- Yahoo Local
Ithaca Guides - no reviews
Some things to know about Ithaca: