There are 19 city-owned neighbourhood tennis courts around the city.
Grab your racquet and a partner and work on that backhand. Whether it's a short lunch-hour set, or time to practice technique, there is likely a court nearby.
All courts are free and available for use on a first-come, first-served basis.
We also offer tennis instruction including summer camps for kids and adult lessons.
· Admiral Park , 93 Roxborough Ave.
· Belmont Park, 285 Belmont Ave. W.
· Budd Park, 1111 Homer Watson Blvd.
· Kaufman Park, 104 Stirling Ave. S.
· Heritage Park, 30 Halifax Dr.
· Country Hills Park, 365 Country Hill Dr.
· Eby Park, 137 Holborn Dr.
· Forest Heights C.I., 255 Fischer Hallman Rd.
· Franklin Park, 335 Franklin St N.
· George Lippert Park, 200 Weber St W.
· Glendale Park, 130 Glen Rd.
· Highland Courts, 120 Highland Rd E.
· Margaret Avenue, 325 Louisa St.
· Montgomery Park, 135 Montgomery Rd.
· Notre Dame School, 142 Rosemount Dr.
· Stanley Park Senior Public School, 191 Hickson Dr.
· Sunnyside Public School, 1042 Weber St E.
· Weber Park, 380 Frederick St.