The Ivy Substation (also known as the Ivy Park Substation or Culver Substation) is a theater that seats 99 and operated by the Actors' Gang. It's located at 9015 Venice Boulevard on land owned by Los Angeles but leased to Culver City.
The structure was built in 1907 by the Los Angeles Pacific Railway to house power equipment for the nearby electric railways and Ivy Station. It is a single-story, rectangular building in the Mission Revival style. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1981 for its architecture and its connection to the transportation history of LA.