Part of Liverpool Building, from the riverfront", 14 March 2009


The Port of Liverpool Building was built between 1904 and 1907 and is part of the Three Graces on the riverfront which includes the Cunard Building and the Royal Liver Building.

Current Use

The building is currently owned by Downing.

Future Plans

The building is planned to be opened to the public in the coming years and will include shopping and restaurants.

External Links