There are lots of interesting things to do in the Lehigh Valley! Here are just a few to consider:
- Crystal Cave - Walk through a beautiful, natural underground cavern in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country.
- Bushkill Falls - Known as the Niagara of Pennsylvania, Bushkill falls has spectacular views of falling water.
- Yuengling Brewery - Take a tour of America's oldest continually operational brewery!
- Centralia Mine Fire - Visit a ghost town whose underground mine fire has been continuously burning since 1962.
- Hawk Mountain - With sweeping views and plenty of birds, Hawk Mountain is great for day trips and hiking.
- Historic Bethlehem - Explore historic buildings and museums while learning about the rich heritage of Bethlehem PA.
A really good source for seasonal festivals, arts events and up-to-the-minute fun Lehigh Valley activities is Discover Lehigh Valley.