Menomin Park is located on the east side of Lake Menomin. It has both walking/hiking trails and mountain biking trails. The Menomonie Area Mountain Bike Association has been key in developing the trails in the park. The park is also a great place to walk your dog. No pass required.
If you are trying to get to the park, don't follow the directions on Google Maps.
How To Find Menomin Park:
From downtown Menomonie and the UW-Stout Campus
- Head east on Highway 12
- The intersection one block east of the Hospital is Red Cedar Street
- Turn left (North) on Red Cedar Street Continue through three turns, Red Cedar Street becomes Domain Drive.
- Menomin Park is on the left (North). Take the gravel driveway to the parking lot.
From Interstate 94
- Exit onto Highway B south, this is Exit 45.
- Turn right at the stop light.
- Turn left at the stop sign for Stokke Parkway.
- Turn right onto Domain Drive. Menomin Park is on the right (North). Take the gravel driveway to the parking lot.
UW Stout ROTC uses the park for training exercises and teaching orienteering.