UW-Stout Information Links
The UW-Stout Dean of Students, made multiple UW-Stout pages outlining information students need to have in order to take advantage of their right to vote. The first page includes a link to the page on registering to vote, information on using your Stout BlueCard as a form of identification, and absentee ballots.
Using your BlueCard For Identification
Your UW-Stout BlueCard can not be used alone as your valid identification. You must have a copy of your Voter Enrollment Letter. This can be found on AccessStout. Before printing the document you should verify your current address is listed. You can do this by updating your mailing address in AccessStout before printing the document.
Finding Your Voter Enrollment Letter in AccessStout!
- Once you have logged onto AccessStout, click on Self Service.
- Click on the option for Student Center
- Once in the Student Center you will see a chart with your class schedule. To the left of your schedule you will see an option for Print Voter Enrollment Letter. Click on that link.
- Double check all the information listed is accurate.
- Print Letter and take it with you to the polls!