Nevada County has a variety of entertaining festivals. Be sure to check them out.
- Nevada County Fair
Draft Horse Classic
- Sierra Brewfest
- Nevada City Bicycle Classic
- Sierra Shakespeare Festival
- Music Festivals
- Summer Nights
Seasonal and Recurring
- Mill Street Farmers Market: AKA Thursday Night Market. Occurs every Thursday evening in downtown Grass Valley between Memorial and Labor Day.
- Farmer's Market: Fairgrounds during the summer.
Cornish Christmas Downtown Grass Valley every Friday between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Victorian Christmas: Downtown Nevada City every Wednesday between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Parades and Other Holiday Related Events
Music in the Mountains: Concerts at the Fairgrounds
- Other Events