The Ace Electric Sign Company made neon signs from 1929 to at least 1964. The company was at 857 - 15th St. in 1931. For many years they were at 1243 E12th St. By 1957, the company had moved a short distance to 1219 - 13th Avenue.

c.1931-c.1941, Harry Wechlo was the proprietor. The company made signs for Narcisi Italian Restaurant (c.1938) the Rialto Theatre (1934), S&K Tavern (1934), Villa Hotel (1934), and other local businesses.

1938 listing

1957 listing

Links and References