Ann Martin Center is dedicated to improving the lives of at-risk children, youth, and their families in Alameda County by providing psychotherapy, educational therapy, and diagnostic assessment. We promote healthy emotional development and effective learning skills. We nurture confidence, resilience, and the ability to make positive choices that strengthen caring relationships, independence, and productivity.
The Center is distinguished by its emphasis on both emotional and educational support.
We work toward improving:
- Thinking and communication
- Learning skills and recognition of unique learning abilities
- Emotional growth and resilience
- The capacity to engage in productive activities and fulfilling relationships
Ann Martin Center also offers:
- Lectures for educators and mental health professionals
- Advanced Clinical Training Program to train clinicians specializing in child psychotherapy
1375 55th Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
- Ann Martin Center official website
This organization is listed in the Youth Services Directory.