The Athens Apartments (later the Parkway Apartments) were at E18th and Park Blvd. near the former Parkway Theater. The building was completed in 1923 with 35 apartments for D.P. Kalitsas. When constructed, it included Marshall and Stearns wall beds. Plumbing was done by Fearey and Moll. 2
It's unknown when the building was demolished. As early as 1934, classifieds refer to Athens Apartments at 1052 - 14th Street (at Linden) and the 1935 directory refers to this as the Park Way Apartments, but the 1944 reverse directory still lists this building as Athens Apartments, too.