Eastmont Branch Library is upstairs in the Eastmont Town Center (formerly Eastmont Mall) at 7200 Bancroft Avenue.
Its collection includes 65,000 volumes, including reference and circulating titles of general interest to all ages. Highlights include a career section which has test preparation for high school equivalency exams, basic study skills guides, African American studies, ESL (English as a Second Language), and Spanish language materials.
The Eastmont Branch has 16 PC's for public use with Internet access and Microsoft Office. Three are for children, two are for young adults, nine are for adults, and two are for Express use (20 minutes only). Computers shut down automatically 15 minutes before closing.
- Monday: 11:30am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 5:30pm
- Friday: 12:00pm - 5:30pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Teen GameZone at Eastmont Branch, Thursdays, 3-5pm, Join us for GameCube, PS2, board games and snacks.
- Teen Jewelry-Making Workshop: Tuesday, April 16, 4PM
- ESL Conversation Club, Thursdays 1PM.
- Lawyers in the Library: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, 5:00-7:00 PM, advance sign-up at 4:30 PM.
- Preschool Storytime: Wednesdays, 10:30 AM
From Wednesday, June 19, through Friday, August 9, free and nutritious meals will be served at the branch
7200 Bancroft Avenue, Suite 211, Oakland, California 94605