Farmers and Merchants Savings Bank was established 12 Nov 1892.
In 1938, the officers were Edson F. Adams, president; George S. Meredith, vice-president; F. C. Martens, vice-president and cashier; B. C. Reed and John Camp, assistant cashiers. The board included Arthur Tashiera and William F. Knowland. It merged with Crocker First National Bank on February 28, 1947.
Links and References
- ad Oakland Tribune January 2, 1938