Francis "Frank" J. Youell (September 2, 1883 – February 3, 1967) was a city council member (c.1943–1957), undertaker with Chapel of the Oaks, and the namesake of Frank Youell Field where the Raiders played from 1962 to 1965.
Youell was married twice, first to Margaret Mary Hession (Youell) (January 1, 1883 – October 5, 1941) and then to Florence Robinson (Youell) (June 23, 1891 – August 10, 1981).
Death and Burial
Youell died February 3, 1967, and is buried in St. Mary's Cemetery with Florence. Margaret is buried in San Mateo with the children.
Links and References
- Frank J. Youell on FindAGrave.com