The Gladstone Building, located at 469 Ninth Street, Oakland, California, is one of ten Victorian office and retail buildings constructed in the 1860's in what was Oakland's first Downtown near the Central Pacific Railroad.
In October 2015 the ten buildings were purchased by Developer 11West Partners for $45.5M from Peter Sullivan Associates.
The buildings in the sale include:
- Gladstone Building, 469 Ninth Street
- Henry House, 476 Ninth Street
- Ross House, 483 Ninth Street
- LaSalle Building, 491 Ninth Street
- Arlington Building, 492 Ninth Street
- Delger Block, 969 Broadway
- Wilcox Building, 827 Broadway
- Studio Building, 807 Broadway
- Sanford Building, 801 Broadway
- Leimert Building, 456 Eighth Street.
Additional Links: Historic Old Oakland office and retail complex sold for $45 million