High Street Presbyterian Church is a historic church building at 1945 High Street, designed by Julia Morgan and built in 1921. It is currently home to Iglesia Presbiteriana Hispana.
The original congregation started meeting in 1906 as a Bible study group. Rev. Calvin C. Herriott was the pastor. They constructed the building in 1921 and worshiped there until 1949 when the larger building was constructed next door at 1941 High St. 1