Larue's Wharf located "at the foot of 13th Ave. when the water came up there" and was owned by Judge James Larue.
excerpt from 1869 map
UC Berkeley, Bancroft Library
Annual Reports of the War Department - Volume 2, Part 3 - Page 2231 (1880)
Henry Root, surveyor, engineer and inventor
The San Francisco call. - Chronicling America
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.