Meeting Notes for 3/28/13 Oakland Wiki Meeting
- Attendees: Marina, Mike, Ivan, Brian, Julio, Dennis, Anthony
Project Management Tools (report back from Ivan)
- 8 out of 28 were free.
- Best were Asana, Better Means, and Trello
- Testing out Trello with Ivan's MLK event, contact Ivan or Julio if you want to get added to the Trello oaklandwiki project
- How to resolve issue of consistency of columns?
- para 1: this week in oak wiki
- para 2: neighborhood spotlight
- para 3: oak history
- Diana has a recorder!
- You can add suggestions for people to interview here.
- Suggestion to interview people about their thoughts about Occupy.
Peralta Hacienda (Dennis)
- Dennis emailed and called, but they haven't gotten back! Will try again.
MLK Cafe Event (Ivan)
- Ivan has not yet contacted them, will do so soon
Impromptu User research:
How did you find it?
- Google search related Convention Center (Civic Auditorium) don't remember exactly from where
- Brian attempted to show how he'd found oakwiki and then once there, how he might create a page (which he has not yet done)
- After article, went to Front Page, gravitated toward Meeting Announcement
- Ignored banner, Featured Stories, Get Involved, went to Neighborhoods because you have an interest
- Didn't notice Popular Topics, but would like to see it more prominent