The title of this article is self-explanatory!
- Untitled (Real Estate Promotional Film) produced by Wickham Havens (son of Frank Havens) in 1928
- “Gone – Baby’s Gone!” (1924) was produced by the Oakland Tribune in conjunction with the American Theatre
- Fruitvale Station (2013): The Sundance Film Festival award-wining story of the last 24 hours of life of Oscar Grant, by Oakland native Ryan Coogler
- Licks (2013): directed by Jonathan Singer-Vine, the story of a young man as he returns to his Oakland neighborhood after serving two years in prison for a robbery gone wrong
- The Waiting Room- 24 hours in the waiting room/ER of Highland Hospital
- Straight Outta Oakland (2016)