CC SA-BY Our Oakland

Station 10 pegboard and box alarm 1

Oakland Fire Department Engine #10 was originally at the corner of Vernon St and MacArthur Blvd and was relocated to make room for highway 580 in 1958.

On December 5, 1995, Fire Station #10 (including certain interior features) was designated Oakland Landmark #LM 95-171.

Location

172 Santa Clara Avenue, Oakland, California.

Links and Resources

  1. Oakland Firefighters Local 55 Instagram feed July 31, 2018