Since the Domain Awareness Center issue first started to become well known in Summer, 2013, privacy activism in Oakland has flowered into a thousand blossoms.
Groups that are working on privacy in Oakland include:
- Oakland Privacy Working Group
- Alameda County Against Drones
- Many other community organizations in Oakland are concerned about privacy and do organizing around issues relating to privacy & surveillance, even if it may not be the main area of their mission.
There are a number of places where you can learn more about goings-in in the world of privacy in Oakland:
- Oakland Privacy Blog
- @oaklandprivacy on Twitter
- Alameda County Against Drones: blog & twitter
And here are all the pages across the wiki that are tagged "privacy":