The Rockridge Masonic Temple is the current home of Oakland Durant Rockridge Lodge #188 of the Free and Accepted Masons.
The building is at 5449 College and contains retail shops on the ground level. It's the second home in Rockridge of Lodge #188; the first was built in 1917 and stood where Market Hall is today.
The current building was built in 1926 by H. M. Trostholm and Francis Slocombe was the architect. In 1936, retail tenants included W. R. Harper Market, Oriental Rug Cleaning, and Claremont Press.
Links and References
- Oakland Durant Rockridge #188 website