Describes the area on Amsler Island around the first site of Palmer Station, now known as Old P. Original site of Station N, part of the British Antarctic Survey until 1958.
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.