Enter the festival information here. Be sure to also add this event to Annual Events.
- ECMA's - The East Coast Music Awards, rotating through the Atlantic Provinces (and Cape Breton). 2011 will be Charlottetown's Turn
- Festival of Wines - "Learn - Taste - Enjoy - Experience"
- Evangeline Agricultural Exhibition & Acadian Festival - Horse shows, acadian music, dancing, contests, etc. This festival is in celebration of Acadian culture and PEI farming
- Street Hockey Festival - Grafton Street, between Prince Street and University Avenue closes down during this labour day weekend festival
- Island Storytelling Festival - Friday, Sept. 17, at St. Mary’s Anglican Church, 74 Summer Street in Summerside. 3 story tellers on stage.
- International Shellfish Festival - "Biggest Kitchen Party in Atlantic Canada"
- Fall Flavours - Culinary and Cultural events across the Island
- Nigwek - Street festival for an Organic PEI
- Music PEI Week - Week long music party ending with the Music PEI Awards
- Event Name - Description.