Bryarton is a subdivision made up of over 140 single family homes in southwest Raleigh. The neighborhood is bordered by Jones Franklin Road to the west, Tryon Road to the south, and Dillard Drive to the north.
Bryarton was built by Centex Homes starting in 1998. It is governed by the Bryarton Homeowners Association.
Its location has ample shopping and dining options within a short drive. It is near the Crossroads Plaza shopping area of Cary.
- Bryarton is represented on Nextdoor.com: https://bryartonnc.nextdoor.com
If you have information on the schools, please add it here.
- Which voting district for city/town council, school board, other?
- West CAC
- City services: http://www.raleighnc.gov/services
- State Representatives: http://www.ncleg.net/representation/WhoRepresentsMe.aspx
- Private pool and small playground at 5600 Southern Cross Ave.
- Nearby parks include Lake Johnson
- Strengths? What are the positive aspects to the neighborhood?
- The streets are a bit narrow, leaving little space for on-street parking.