East Raleigh is a suburban area of Raleigh situated east of downtown Raleigh and west of the town of Knightdale.
- William G. Enloe High School
- Conn Elementary School
- Powell Elementary School
- Interstate 440, also known as the Raleigh Beltline, forms a partial loop around the northern, eastern, and western sides of the Downtown Raleigh area.
- Interstate 87, a north-south Interstate highway that connects the city of Raleigh to the town of Wendell. Future plans call for an extension to Hampton Roads in Norfolk, Virginia. The freeway runs concurrent with segments of I-440 (Raleigh Beltline), US 64, and US 264 (Knightdale Bypass).
U.S. Route 64, a major east-west highway that travels through Raleigh. Runs concurrently with segments of I-87, I-440, and US 264.
- Business U.S. Route 64, a business loop of US 64 created in 2005 with the completion of the US 64/264 Knightdale Bypass. Follows New Bern Avenue east of I-440.
- U.S. Route 264, an auxiliary highway that connects Raleigh to Nags Head, located entirely within the state of North Carolina. Runs concurrent with I-87/US 64 from I-440 eastward.
- Route 3 - Glascock:
- Route 10 - Longview:
- Route 15 - WakeMed
- Route 15L - Trawick
- Route 18 - Poole-Barwell
- Route 18S - Poole
- Route 19 - MLK-Sunnybrook
- Route 55X - Poole Road Express
- ZWRX - Zebulon-Wendell Express