The Jones House (also referred to as the Gay House), built for the Raleigh city tax collector in 1904, was originally located on 214 Peace Street, and was moved to its current location in 2008. The home has two bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths. The Jones house is a more simplistic version of Queen Anne-style architecture.
419 N. Person Street
Raleigh, NC 27601