The Lineberry Alliance is a community organization that unites Neighborhood Associations along Lineberry Drive in Raleigh, NC. Our goals are to preserve & improve our neighborhoods, communicate information, share ideas, and help to resolve common issues across our neighborhoods. The Lineberry Alliance also provides guidance on City of Raleigh issues and City Council procedures through the collective wisdom of our communities.
- Home types: The Lineberry area is a mix of single family homes, townhomes, and condos.
- Single family homes are a mix of houses developed between 1970-2000.
- Age: 1970's, 1980's, 1990's and 2000's.
- Broad Oaks
- Camden Crossings <-- make this a neighborhood wiki page
- Evergreen Avenue <-- make this a neighborhood wiki page
- Orchard Pointe
- Pleasant Ridge & Ramsgate Community Watch <-- make this a neighborhood wiki page
- Sterling Townhomes <-- make this a neighborhood wiki page
- Trailwood Commons
- Trailwood Drive Community
- Trailwood Heights <-- make this a neighborhood wiki page
- Trailwood Hills
- Trailwood Knoll
- Trailwood Springs <-- make this a neighborhood wiki page
- Trailwood Valley <-- make this a neighborhood wiki page
- Whitehurst Townhomes <-- make this a neighborhood wiki page
This can be long or short. Who built the neighborhood? Has it changed over time?
Trends: What is going on now in the neighborhood? Nothing? New development?
Help identify the schools from our neighborhoods!
- Sign up for the Lineberry Alliance Google Group
- Join our Facebook Group
- Share things with our Neighborgoods.net Group
- Raleigh City Council: District D
- Wake County School Board: help complete this!
- Southwest CAC
Relevant city services -
- Trash, recycle and yard waste collection is on Thursdays
- State Representatives, help complete this!
- The Lineberrry neighborhoods are very walkable. There are sidewalks and crosswalks throughout the neighborhood.
- Caroline Pines park and dog park are nearby. <-- need Triangle Wiki pages for these!
- Need a running or walking route, try the Lineberry 5k.
Shopping opportunities include:
- Avent Ferry Station
- Garner Station
- Mission Valley
- Cameron Village
- This area lacks walkable shopping opportunities. We need developers with a good vision to help supply us with shopping and services for medium-higher income families.
This is a collaborative, community-driven effort to share the local info about Raleigh, North Carolina. You are invited to share what you know about the people, places and things in Raleigh - especially the weird, little enjoyable things.
Everyone in Raleigh can edit this website! Just click Edit at the top any page and jump in. Your contributions will help make Raleigh LocalWiki even more useful. Can't find a page on something? Make one! The power is at your fingertips. Visit the about page to get started or just browse around and enjoy.