There is more to the Millbrook Dog Park than just a field where the dogs can run free. The Friends of Millbrook Dog Park volunteers are involved in the operation and maintenance of the park as well as providing educational programs to area dog owners. The Dog Park is composed of three separate fenced-in areas:
- The "Large" Dog Park area contains large, open areas as well as trees and natural areas. This entire area is covered in wood chip mulch which is constantly being replenished to keep the park (and the dogs) clean.
- The "Small" Dog Park area is a smaller area that is reserved for small, elderly, or infirm dogs. In this case, "small" refers to the size of this section of the park and not necessarily the size of the dogs. If you take a dog into this area, it should be compatible with the style of play associated with smaller dogs and puppies.
- The Picnic Shelter area is a separate section, situated between the Large Dog Park Area and the Small Dog Park Area, that provides a double-entry gate system for the two park areas.
Millbrook Dog Park Nearby Pet Services
- Dog Training: Pedogogy
- Adoption Agencies: Second Chance Pet Adoptions
- Pet Sitting: Raleigh Pet Sitters
- Pet Supplies & Services: Woof Gang Bakery
1905 Spring Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
This is a collaborative, community-driven effort to share the local info about Raleigh, North Carolina. You are invited to share what you know about the people, places and things in Raleigh - especially the weird, little enjoyable things.
Everyone in Raleigh can edit this website! Just click Edit at the top any page and jump in. Your contributions will help make Raleigh LocalWiki even more useful. Can't find a page on something? Make one! The power is at your fingertips. Visit the about page to get started or just browse around and enjoy.