Morrisville was a sleepy little waypoint between the three major cities of the Triangle and a the RDU airport. Over the years it developed into a business oriented town with a large daytime population and a small night time population due to the influx of workers by day and few residents at night. With the growth of the triangle in the 1990s resulting in the collision of metro city boundaries at the borders of Morrisville, residential development began to catch up to the business parks that had popped up across the town between I-40 and NC Hwy55.
- Morrisville History, Historic Places
- Weather, Environment, Geography
- Organizations, Town Council, Media, People
Leisure, Parks & Arts
- Entertainment, Free Wifi Spots
- Local Artists, Urban Art, Photography
- Outdoor Activities, Exercise, Gyms, Sports
- Open Spaces, Parks, Greenways
- Markets, Shopping Centers, Music and Video Stores
Schools, Learning, & Libraries
Travel, Parking and Roads
Food and Drink
|Add link here|
This is a collaborative, community-driven effort to share the local info about Raleigh, North Carolina. You are invited to share what you know about the people, places and things in Raleigh - especially the weird, little enjoyable things.
Everyone in Raleigh can edit this website! Just click Edit at the top any page and jump in. Your contributions will help make Raleigh LocalWiki even more useful. Can't find a page on something? Make one! The power is at your fingertips. Visit the about page to get started or just browse around and enjoy.