The Pell house was built in 1892 for George Pierce Pell, a well-known Raleigh Attorney. The two-and-one-half story brick Colonial Revival-style house has a beautiful veranda with classical columns. The house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a partially finished basement. French doors line the right side of the house and open to a terrace that wraps around the front veranda. The home was originally located at 111 North Street.
Address: 400 N Blount St.