The Wilson house was built in 1923 for G.F. Syme, an engineer with the State Highway Commission. The two-story Georgian Revival-style brick house has a slate roof and side gables that are covered with wood shingles. The house has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with a large bonus room and recreational room. A sleeping porch, a popular feature in the 1920s, sits above the left porch of the house.
Address: 226 North St