Trailwood Hills is made up of over 200 single family homes located in Southwest Raleigh. The neighborhood is bordered by Lineberry Drive to the north and Camden Crossing (Tryon Road) to the south. It is also part of a greater neighborhood surrounding Lineberry Drive called the Lineberry Alliance.
Trailwood Hills was built by Centex Homes in multiple phases starting in 1994 and finishing construction/sales around 2003. It is governed by the Trailwood Hills Homeowners Association.
- Website: http://www.trailwoodhills.com
- Trailwood Hills is represented on Nextdoor.com: https://trailwoodhills.nextdoor.com/
- Which voting district for city/town council, school board, other?
- Raleigh Southwest CAC
- City services: http://www.raleighnc.gov/services
- State Representatives: http://www.ncleg.net/representation/WhoRepresentsMe.aspx
- Private pool at 2301 Laurel Falls Ln.
- Short commute to NC State University, Downtown Raleigh, NC State Farmer's Market, and Garner.
- Nearby parks include Mary Belle Pate Park (https://raleighnc.gov/places/mary-belle-pate-park) and Carolina Pines Park
- Strengths? What are the positive aspects to the neighborhood?
- There is a lack of walkable shopping options in the area.