Where are the best spots for viewing fireworks displays in the Triangle?
Brier Creek Commons has a full day of family fun.
- Earth Fare at Brierdale will be grilling inside and the kids can enjoy a bounce house and kid activities including hopscotch, bubbles, sidewalk chalk outside from 1-5pm!
- Tra Li Irish Pub at Brierdale will have live music w/ Jason Adamo and a beer tent starting at 6pm! A portion of the proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society Brier Creek/Leesville and RTP Relay for Life team Brier Creek Beauties and Beasts.
- Brilliant Sky Toys & Books located at Brier Creek Commons will be holding a sidewalk sale 10-5 . The store will remain open until 9 pm. They will have a variety of fun, light up toys to enhance your celebration of the FIREWORKS!!
Relay for Life will be selling popcorn by the fountains at Brier Creek Commons. They will also be holding a silent auction. Be sure to stop by and check out the below items up for auction:
- Gone to the Gym: A one year membership to Rapid Fitness Gym and products worth $875
- Taste of Brier Creek Commons: featuring our restaurants valued more than $200
- Wine Anyone?: Wine tasting at Total Wine and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory chocolates at value of $75
- After after dark, enjoy the Fireworks at Brier Creek.
Koka Booth Amphitheater - This is Cary's most popular outdoor music venue. The stage is beautiful and it's located beside a big lake. Koka Booth's Fourth of July celebration features music, games, contests and finish it off with Cary's biggest fireworks display.